09/07/2014

OUR CREATIVE WEEK

We have had a really creative week here at Xposure Studios.

From going to our local vintage fair, to getting to know Pawabella boutique, to a pole dancing photoshoot for the lovely Joanne Dunwoody. Amongst working with all of our usual, and lovely might I add’ clientele. Busy, busy, busy…

I will firstly tell you a little about our local vintage fair, namely Pillbox vintage. It is held at one of my favorite spots in Liverpool, and that is Leaf. If you haven’t been to Leaf before then go immediately, they do all sorts of fresh Tea, and cakes, and fresh dishes ranging from squid to home made soup!


            This Pillbox vintage fair is held upstairs and has many stalls with all sorts of golden clothing finds, and a huge variation of vintage jewelry. The event attracts a wide range of people and has a lovely feel to it. Pillbox vintage has a few locations but this particular event at Leaf is called Retro Sundays and is held on the last Sunday of every month. Xposure Studios loves it so much that we are going to be getting involved; we are thinking vintage style make overs and photo’s… stay tuned, we will keep you updated!

Previous to this I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Angel, who owns the pets boutique Pawabella. Angel is only actually 11 years old and so she is doing fairly alright in life I would say, in comparison to me at 11; I think my only experience of business back then was helping out at the tuk shop at brownies.


            Pawabella is located in Gostins Shopping Arcade, Hanover street, it is a really sweet little shop with everything you could imagine your little pet to need. Upon my visit I ended up buying my puppy a little jumper and it is fabulous. My puppy is actually called Bella and so I think a little fate came into play, and Bella may be modeling for Pawabella in the near future, so I will update you with the pictures as soon as we have them. WARNING, they are going to be extremely cute.

Last but by no means least, we got very creative and did a photoshoot with Joanne Dunwoody, who does pole dancing classes at Titans Gym, Thomas Street. Birkenhead. The classes are a very reasonable price. If Joanne’s physique is anything to go by then pole dancing is definitely a work out worth looking in to. We did Joanne’s hair and make up, and then shot her in our studio on her pole. The images are so good and we had such a good time that we are looking at potentially getting a pole so that we can offer this experience to anyone that attends the classes. Here are a couple of the images from the shoot, enjoy x.






0 comments:

Post a Comment